12.11.08

TB


This happened once before, when I came to your door, no reply. They said it wasn't you, but I saw you peep through your window, I saw the light, I saw the light, I know that you saw me, 'cause I looked up to your face. I tried to telephone, they said you were not home, that's a lie, 'cause I know where you've been, I saw you walk in your door, I nearly died, I nearly died, 'cause you walked hand in hand with another man in my place. If I were you'd realize that I love you more than any other guy, and I'll forgive the lies that I heard before when you gave me no reply. I've tried to telephone, they said you were not home, that's a lie, 'cause I know where you've been, I saw you walk in your door, I nearly died, I nearly died, 'cause you walked hand in hand with another man in my place. No reply

No hay comentarios: